About Alosco Holdings
ALOSCO is the parent company to a growing number of ambitious East African Companies operating in a diverse range of sectors.
The first of our businesses was established by Mr Mohamed Senior when, in 1955, he took to the streets of Tanga on foot to sell small goods. From this humble beginning, the business moved into selling clothing and relocated to Songea, where it diversified into farming cashew nuts. A farm that we still own and run to this day.
As Tanzania changed and Mohamed Senior retired the next generation took over and moved the business to Dar es Salaam in 1996. We became the largest distributor of PVC carpets to Tanzania and her neighbours. From here we added a wide range of other home goods and this business became the Home Shopping Centre (HSC).
In order to support this business we established logistic and clearing companies to ensure efficiency and speedy delivery. We also opened offices in Dubai and China in order to more easily source quality products for the East African market.
Today the Mohamed brothers oversee 9 ALOSCO companies. Our philosophy is that family runs deeper than blood. Our employees, our customers and clients, Tanzania and East Africa are all our family. These are not just empty words but are the core of our business. We are committed to the economic development of both Tanzania and the region.
We also believe in supporting the Tanzanian people. On average ALOSCO companies give 2.5% of their profit to charitable causes, with some companies giving up to 10%. We use this money to build orphanages, buy and install water pumps and support education. We feel that we are blessed with loyal customers who support us and it is our privilege to be able to support their communities in return.
ALOSCO works in partnership with the Tanzanian Government to promote Tanzania and its economy. We recently sponsored a delegation of Ministers from the Ministry of Trade to tour other countries to promote the services of the Dar es Salaam port. We believe that our growth cannot come without economic growth of the region and this is a goal to which we are passionately committed.
Business Pain Areas, Objectives and Key Points.
- Lack of Visibility at the Branch Level
- Varius System Security Challanges
- No automization processes to manage Endpoint Solution.
- No Set Defined End Point Security Policies.
- No Centraalized End Point Management.
- ALOSCO was looking for experienced System Integrator with support on ground.
- Project deadline was just 30 days including supply and Installation
- Improve malware detection and blocking.
- Decrease endpoint attack surface for attack prevention;
- Increase visibility and monitoring of endpoint configuration, activities, and behavior;
- Integrate across the existing security infrastructure.
- Protects vital data from contamination by malware and other threats
- Fully automate & easy to use Centralize Management.
- Bizoneer took up the initiative to do the site study and analyzed gaps pertaining to current infrastructure, legacy systems, service & support.
- McAfee® VirusScan® Enterprise software
- McAfee Endpoint Encryption
- McAfee Device Control
- McAfee Host Intrusion Prevention System
- McAfee ePolicy Orchestrator® (McAfee ePO™) software
After Sales Support
- Assigned an on-demand service engineer to assist on 1st level support.
- Implementation of the project was done in 4 weeks from the date of LPO.