About Amana Bank
Amana Bank is the first fully Sharia compliant bank in Tanzania. Its beginning can be traced back to October 2009 when a group of prominent Tanzanian business personalities met and set in motion the establishment of an Islamic bank. Today, Amana Bank is wholly owned by a diverse base of Tanzanian businessmen who are committed to the success thereof.
The Bank was granted a provisional license by Bank of Tanzania on 4 February 2011 and then incorporated on 25 February 2011 with an Authorized Share Capital of TZS100billion and Paid-Up Capital of TZS21.5billion..
One of the main motivating factors for establishing Amana Bank has been the need to provide an alternative to conventional banking, thus providing an ethical and fair mode of banking for all. Amana Bank is well aware of its responsibility of being the trailblazer in leading the growth of a stable and dynamic Islamic banking system leveraged on cutting-edge technology. The Bank intends to spread its wings throughout Tanzania and beyond over a period of time, thus providing customers easy accessibility and convenience through various delivery channels.
Business Pain Areas, Objectives and Key Points.
- Lack of Visibility at the Branch Level
- Varius System Security Challanges
- No automization processes to manage Endpoint Solution.
- No Set Defined End Point Security Policies.
- No Centraalized End Point Management.
- Amana was looking for experienced System Integrator with support on ground.
- Project deadline was just 30 days including supply and Installation
- Improve malware detection and blocking.
- Decrease endpoint attack surface for attack prevention;
- Increase visibility and monitoring of endpoint configuration, activities, and behavior;
- Integrate across the existing security infrastructure.
- Protects vital data from contamination by malware and other threats
- Fully automate & easy to use Centralize Management.
- Bizoneer took up the initiative to do the site study and analyzed gaps pertaining to current infrastructure, legacy systems, service & support.
- McAfee® VirusScan® Enterprise software
- McAfee Endpoint Encryption
- McAfee Device Control
- McAfee Host Intrusion Prevention System
- McAfee ePolicy Orchestrator® (McAfee ePO™) software
After Sales Support
- Assigned an on-demand service engineer to assist on 1st level support.
- Implementation of the project was done in 4 weeks from the date of LPO.